Thursday, May 10, 2007

First pics

Sorry no pics about the chimps, you can find them on them on the web site listed to the right, I would not be able to do such nice pictures, and usually I film them a lot, so you will see them when I got home.


P.S. Celia, and others who are not able to speak hungarian and/or polish... I will try once a while to write it in english, but I don`t think it will be too enjoyable...

my cabin, sorry for the quality


my cabin 2:

my cabin outside with Zac`s group`s Cage:



kitchen from the entrance, in the foreground Kat (blonde) and Yonin (dark), and Sylvie (dog):


Kitchen from the solar panel:





Boyfriend, the 3 legged dog:


1 comment:

Greg said...

Szia Marian!

Elkepeszto lehet a hely, olvasgattam a blogodat persze a kepek alapjan kicsit jobban el tudom kepzelni, az ejszakai toyoyta jo lehetett :) mar alig varom, hogy ott legyek!!!